If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please take the time to review the following criteria and fill out the form below to pitch your post!
Understand this now, in no way will plagiarized work be accepted – we will check.
Guest Blog Requirements:
1. Your pitch must pertain to our already existing content (i.e. it needs to be a book review, author interview, subscription box review, etc.)
2. We will only consider guest posts from established bloggers. Don’t be intimidated, this doesn’t mean that you need to have 10,000 followers – it just means that we expect excellent writing & a following of some kind (for example a bookish Instagram, a book review or personal blog, etc.) mostly for link-back and quality purposes
3. Content must be unique, have depth, & maintain a purpose. This means that everything submitted is written in your own voice, has the necessary links for outside content or sources, maintains a structure (no rambling please) and a point that captures audience interest.
4. Check your spelling, grammar usage, and formatting before you submit your work. Please be open to light editing if deemed necessary, we will communicate all changes with you before they are published.
5. Understand that once you submit something, that content belongs to us. We will provide link backs to you, even a quick bio if you’d like! Everyone deserves to be recognized for their hard work and we appreciate your contribution! We do not re-use submitted content, but we ask that if you share or use what you’ve written elsewhere that you do so by linking through TRB’s original publication of the post. This helps to maintain a community effort and boost both sides.
If our criteria sounds reasonable, please complete the form below to pitch your idea for a guest post and we will get in touch within 24 hours!